We’re bursting with excitement and have lots of great news and resources to share with members at our Quarterly Update Webinar on Wednesday Sept 22.
Even if you are planning to attend our Fall Member Meeting (please register by Sept 27th if you haven’t yet!), this quarterly update has news and resources from LINGOs that you won’t want to miss, and that will not be covered at the October 6-7 Member Meeting in DC.
Get the inside scoop on the following topics and more:
- New multilingual courses from Cegos , the Instructional Design Challenges class, and other great news in courses (including some now available from the first eLearning Global Giveback)
- How your organization can share LINGOs learning resources with implementing partners in the developing world
- Coaching resources and how we can maximize the offer made at the Sept 14 Coaching to Lead Webinar
- Need more Elluminate licenses? We’ll shed some light on what we have available to members that can extend this valuable resource
- LINGOs partnerships to Build Project Management Capacity in Southern Africa, Haiti and Latin America: Get an update from Eric, Roger and Mike, who are now in South Africa and Haiti getting this work up and running!
- Want custom-developed eLearning courses on your content but don’t have the budget? It’s not too late to get in on the action of the eLearning Global Giveback. We’ll tell you how!
And last, but definitely not least…
- Fall Member Meeting and how to make it YOUR meeting.
This year’s meeting will include an “unconference.” Please think about the topics you may want to share that are not yet on the agenda, as well as those that you want to hear about from others!
We’ve put together some items on the agenda that we know you want to talk about (you’ve been discussing them on LinkedIn, at the virtual coffee break, and talking about them with LINGOs team). But, there’s so much more. This year’s member meeting is partially developed as an Open-space or UNconference event. Participants will define the topics at the opening session in which we’ll use Buzan Learning’s iMindmap tool (which is available to LINGOs members). To prepare:
1. What do you want to learn from other members? This year’s meeting will include an “unconference.” Please think about the topics you may want to share that are not yet on the agenda, as well as those that you want to hear about from others!
2. What do you have to share with others? Please bring examples/samples of materials and resources you have developed or are using to promote learning in your organization. We will have two 20-minute sessions where participants can view and interact with each other to share and learn about each other’s resources.
Mark Weds, Sept 22, at 11 am Eastern on your calendar for the Fall 2010 Quarterly update: and check the Events on www.LINGOs.org for additional events already on the calendar (some have registration deadlines right around then!)